
Good morning everybody!
I hope this finds you all well!
We had an okay day in Prince, we did a little bit of shopping and bought the boys some new cloths. Dominic was awesome on the trip which made it nice.
Our meeting went okay, we talked about lots of different options and figured out it would strap us too tight if we went ahead with it, so we have decided to wait till next year. This will give us a nice break and we will be able to buy some things this year that we have wanted to for a long time.
We aren't too sad about it and we know our time will come.
Maybe being broke for so long has tought us something.
Oh well, so is life!
Dominic is pretty grumpy this morning and so is my husband.
Well we just Got back from the Dog sled races. It was a lot of fun, the kids really enjoyed themselves. We were hopping to go ice fishing
today but Deacon wasn't up to it at all so I stayed home with Dominic and him.Char and Ed took Gabe and Junior out with them. I so hope that they catch fish. I was disappointed that I couldn't go but that's how it is sometimes when you have kids I guess. Maybe next time. I wouldn't trade them in to go icefishing anyways.
So right away I will be putting Dominic down for his afternoon nap and then start cleaning my house because my sister is coming tomorrow.
Ill try to post while she is here but no promises.
MANNY
1 comment:
Hello! I'm sorry to hear that things didn't go as you had hoped with the house, but it sounds like you guys made the right decision. It's no use buying a place if you can't be happy in it becuase you're worrying.
Hope you have a nice visit with your sister and I'll talk to you later!
Alex
Post a Comment