
Hello Everyone!
I hope that you all had a good day today.
Today was an okay day for me,I started off this morning by cleaning my house,and of course a big cup of coffee.Ed took Junior to school for me this morning so I didn't get dressed till about 10:00am but that was okay because I wasn't going anywhere and no one was coming over for coffee as far as I knew.
I don't hang out in my PJs too often so it was really nice!After cleaning house Ed and I sat around and did nothing.
Junior came home from school and I made them lunch and then had a shower.It was weird having a shower in the middle of the day. I don't get to do that too often.
Tonight was the first night of
and we had Char and Ryan over.Im so exited Im a big fan.So for all the people out there, that watch it ,who do you think will come out as the winner?
I know its a little early but maybe you do have a faverite already. I have no idea yet but Ill let you know as soon as I do. I was a little shocked at who they voted out though, I guess they dont want to eat.
Well other then that I haven't done anything.
MANNY
3 comments:
hey babe, thanks for the yummy survivor snacks and supper!! you saved my aching tummy! For real, though, thankd for sharing your tv with us, every thursday (you ARE gonna keep sharing, aren't you?), we really enjoy it, And Avery is soooo excited for Survivor nights to start again!! Love you, Char
Yes Char I will keep sharing my TV with you.LOL.
I love having you guys over and look forward to survivor nights,but I think we need to think of something for the kids to do.Do you think they will sit for a movie?Anyways let me know if you come up with any ideas.
I am also a huge survivor fan! Maybe I'll have to crash your party sometime! I'm secretly addicted to reality tv...don't tell anyone...lol!
I'm not sure who I'm cheering for yet...although I did like the lumber jack lady. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment