
Well he did it ,Dominic finely rolled over from back to tummy.
I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day.
Today nothing much is going on.We had Eds parents and his sister and the kids over for Coffee and Donuts this morning so,so much for my diet today.
The kids were really good and played nicely together it was a great little visit.
I haven't done any house work yet today but I will tackle that once Junior heads od to a birthday party at 4pm.
Someone is coming to look at our house tomorrow at 6.
Ed is having a nap at the moment since he got up at 3:30 this morning, stupid night shift anyways.
that's okay though because this means he will be up later tonight so Ill actually get him to myself for awhile.
To my brother inlaw Jan. I don't think that they visit my blog very often but just incase.Well I think that's about it so far. So Ill post some more later if anything interesting happens or I just have something to say.

MANNY
2 comments:
Go Nick!! Auntie is so proud of you!! Hug your momma for me!! Love Auntie Char
we are so proud of u dominick. Soon youll be running and chasing after your big brothers. love you all Auntie liz and Uncle Jan And cus sarah
Post a Comment