
Hello Everyone!
Well as you all know yesterday was weigh in day!
How did I do? Well not as good as Char,(Great job Char)
With all the stuff I ate, I was expecting it though.
I gained a pound but lost an inch 1/2, so I would have to say with all the food that I ate I did better then I expected.
Yes! I will do better this month, my goal is to loose 4 pounds this month and I expect to report back to you on April 1 with my goal met.
Im not being too hard on myself or Ill just say forget it.This month has just showed me how easy it is to go back to the way I was and I refuse to give in so easily.
Anyways now that that's done.This morning I started to tidy up but was so tired because I was up with Deacon most of the night battling him back into his own bed.
The rest of the day I did nothing, at 5 Char and the kids came over for SURVIVOR.
I have Gabe and Avery, Chars kids here tonight for a sleep over, which went pretty good since I got them all asleep by 9:30.
They are very well behaved tonight and only had trouble getting my own to sleep.
Gabe was already asking what is for breakfast so I think I better think of something a little special.
I am so glad that my kids are so close to their cousins to even have a sleep over.
They are so enjoying them.
Well that's about it for me.I think I will be off to bed soon.
MANNY
1 comment:
Thanks for the night off, sweetheart. The kids had a blast. Avery said they 'barely even had time to play'. hmm, I guess 16 hours isn't enough time!! Love you, Char
Post a Comment