picture

picture

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another day.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hello!
Yesterday I made the kids some cupcakes and they decorated them.
It was a lot of fun and it didn't get too messy which was nice.
It also kept the kids quiet so that Ed could fall asleep since he had only gotten 2 hours of sleep that morning.
They made Grandma and Grandpa a cupcake too so I had to ask them to come pick them up. The kids had bugged me for about an hour to call them so I knew that they were not going to give up.

Today I don't know exactly what we are doing yet. I am hopping that once Ed gets up we can go over to Chars for coffee today or have them over.

Yesterday again was a very warm day, do you think spring is here yet?

I am so hopping to keep the boys quiet this morning so that Ed and Dominic can get a good sleep. I need some good craft ideas so if you have any or know a good site please share them with me.

Anyways I should go because I need to do my dishes.
Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

No comments: