picture

picture

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Morning!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Good morning Everyone!

Well it looks like the sun might want to come out today.
I don't know what is happening yet today, I am hopping to make some cupcakes so that the boys can decorate them.

Yesterday we took the boys up town for a walk and the weather was awesome. Ed and I even took off our jackets on the walk home.(Locals) I hope that you had time to get outside and enjoy the sun a little.

It looks like I might have to kick my boys outside this morning they seem to have lots of energy .
Dominic and Ed are asleep.

I so need to do laundry this morning. At least I don't have any dishes to do (Yet).

Well I don't think that I have anything else to say. I hope you all have a great day.
Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

No comments: