
Hello Everyone!
Well lets try this again.
This is a picture of my daddy with Dominic.They were amazed at how much he had grown.
He was held the entire time that we were up there and I think got spoiled because when we he cried the entire first day that we were home if he wasn't being held.
Today was much better!
This is my big sister Liz.She will probably kill me for posting this picture but I think she looks pretty.
Sara,Junior and Deacon,opening the pop up pirate game that
Deacon got for his birthday.
Here is a picture of me and Dominic.I thought that it was only fare since I posted my sisters.
Dominic enjoying his grandpa!Dominic had lots of fun enjoying my family while we were up there.
It was cute to see him react to them the way that he did.
Well blogger won't let me post anymore pictures for you so this will just have to do.
It was a really nice visit and the drive wasn't too bad either.
I got to see one of my friends while I was down there which was nice too.
I can't wait till we are up there next.
MANNY
3 comments:
Very cute!!
I can not believe how much your sister looks like you!! I almost thought it WAS you!!
Dawn
i DISAGREE, BUT YOU ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL!! CUTE PICS, NEXT TIME ONE OF YOUR MOMMY!!
I tried!
Post a Comment