picture

picture

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Grrrrr!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all well today!
We are all doing good.

I just thought that I would come post some pictures of Deacons Birthday parties.

Darn, I was going to post some of his party here last night but just relized that we onley got a short clip on his birthday celabration and since I don't know how to add movies yet, these of at my parents house will just have to do.

Grrrr, now I can't seem to post any pictures.Well I will try again later, just thought that I would come post so that you all know that I was thinking of you.
Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

I was having troubles posting pics today too.

Char said...

aRE YOU CRYING ABOUT THE NOT POSTING PICS OR IS THAT DOMINIC IN THE BACKGROUND? LOVE YA

manny said...

the picture posting.