picture

picture

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Little men!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Well I had a pretty busy day yesterday.

The boys started off yesterday morning wanting to paint.











Then while the boys were painting I took some pictures of Dominic.































It was a lot of fun. Junior wouldn't let me take too many pictures of him unless he was playing around but that's okay I will get him next time.

For the rest of the day we were pretty mellow. Went shopping and took the kids to the rec centre, met Eds mom and dad there for coffee.

That evening while we were watching TV, and Dominic was on the floor, he got into some of the paintings the kids had done that morning.

(Yum,Yum), I guess its time I start baby proofing our house. He is now rolling around our house and I can say that he is now sitting.

Well that's it for today.Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Soooo beautiful Manny!!!

Char better be careful...she may have some competition around here now!! tee hee

You have very precious babies and it's great to see Dominic mastered sitting!!

Have a good week,

Dawn

Bridget said...

Hey you're a great photographer (or however you spell that). Hope you're having a great spring break...we were away last week in Alberta, but we should try to get together again soon. Talk to you soon. Bridget.

Char said...

so so so cute!! i love the black background and naked boy!! He is too cute!! And HE'S SITTING!!! yahoo!! I love the high chair one too! hugs, Char