picture

picture

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Brrr!

Image hosting by Photobucket

HELLO!










Can you see the face among all the coffee beans?

It took me awhile but I found it.
Today I did the usual. Went to curves by myself and had a really good workout. The lady that works in there visited with me while I was working out so it made the time go by a little faster.

We went and got a House Lease with option to purchase form today. It is just a sample, to learn more about what we are getting our selves into. Im glad we did because there was a few things that we do not agree with in them, so we will have too have a sit down with the owner.

We took the boys up town for a walk today, it was pretty cold out, we took them to the mall and then to the bakery for doughnuts. I was so proud of myself because I didn't have any. Of course as soon as we got back home I started to cook supper because they really made my mouth water.

The kids didn't play out side a hole bunch today mainly because of the cold I think. While they were outside they tried playing in the sandbox and found out it is still whay to cold for that as they both came inside telling me how cold their hands were.
We had company for a good part of the day, some of Eds friends came over.They seem to be coming over just about every day. They are really good around the kids so I don't really mind. Im also not too worried about asking them to leave if we need to go out or just have our time together.

Ed bought a tube today to go into Juniors bike tire. I can not wait to see him out on his bike. We told him that if he could behave when we do our walks uptown and can prove to us that he can listen to us that we will let him ride his bike after we get his tire fixed. So far he's been doing good. We are so hopping to take off his training wheels this summer. He is pretty nervous but we told him as long as he tries. We don't want to rush him into it. Well I think that I am going to try putting the tube in the tire now. So wish me luck.

MANNY

No comments: