
Hello! Today was a fun day.
Started off by dropping Junior off at school. Then did a load of laundry. Then took Deacon outside and blew some bubbles with him. He was so cute. We didn't have any real blowing stick things so I made some out of twist ties ( thanks for the idea auntie Char), anyways here are some pictures of him from this morning.

By this time he was getting pretty mad because he was trying to blow a bubble as big as mine.

Here is his second attempt!

And we have lift off.(Lol)

Happy boy (mission accomplished) !
Anyways, It was a lot of fun. We would see how big we could get them and see how far they could go before they popped.
We had hot chocolate and coffee after together because someone's hands got cold because they didn't think blowing bubbles would work if you didn't get your hands all the way into the soup.
Char called and came over for coffee with the kids. They played really well together today. She ended up staying for lunch and then a little while after so that Junior had some time with his cousins too.
Went to curves today, It was really hard to get my heart beat up today. Char and I went together and we made the time go by faster by thinking af names and going through the alphabet this way telling each other a name that we loved that started with A and one that we didn't like so much.
(hee hee) It was fun and made the time go by fast. I also learned a few things about Char!(Lol)So tonight I made a tater tot casserole thing for supper. It turned out alright and the kids ate it without any "ewws" until the last bite when Junior noticed a green bean. It needs some kids of cheese sauce with it though. Other then that I thought it was pretty good, better then I thought while I was making it.
Junior was outside lots again today. It seems like I hardly see him at all anymore. I do go out to be with him but he also always has friends with him. Maybe I will take him out for an icecream at the rec centre next week sometime.
Well I think that's it for now.
MANNY
2 comments:
Good post Manny, I hope you guys get a great house
hey!! Is that dork graphic about me? I might be offended if it wasn't so true!! Love you,
Post a Comment