Well I am happy to report that Dominic must be feeling a little better today because he is not as grumpy.
We went garage sale this morning with Char and her kids and her mom. It was okay. Nothing really amazing out yet that we just had to buy.
After that we drove down to the beach to see how much the lake was still frozen and then we went out to the cozway( spelling?) and it was open.
It was a nice little morning drive. Then we went to Eds moms house for a half an hour stop to have a coffee. I got hungry and so were the kids so we went home. Now Dominic doesn't want to have a nap, which surprises me because he hasn't had one yet this morning.He's happy so I don't really mind.
Not much planned for the rest of the day, we might take the kids to the park to play for awhile, and I'd like to do something else with them today but I don't know what yet.
But I should go.
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment