picture

picture

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

kids!



Hello world!

Well Yesterday was weigh in day at curves.
I was so nervous about getting measured and weighed because I don't think that I lost any weight, so much for my 4 pound goal.

Anyways, I was telling Ed yesterday that I wasn't going to go weigh because I didn't want to be down on myself all month. He agreed that if I felt that way I should just skip a month of getting measured and weight.

So anyways when Char and I got there I had just decided to suck it up and go get it done. Char and I went in and the lady that was working there told us that she had an appointment at 4pm to measure two other people so since it was 5 to 4 she didn't think that she had the time to weigh both of us, I told Char to go ahead and I would just skip a month. So Char got measured and weighed, while she was weighing Char the lady gets a phone call canceling her appointment till 5:30. So here I am thinking great because now she did have time to do me as well.
She goes and looks for my file and can not find it. We looked and looked for a good 15 minutes and it is no where to be found.Ya, so I took it as a sign not to go get weighed and I am waiting till next month.

Anyways what really sucks is that I don't remember what I weighed in the beginning when I started curves so now if they don't find my file I will have to start a new one.



Well all of my kids have head colds, so I kept Junior home from school today because he is in that stage where he will wipe his nose on his shirt(Gross) so at least this way I can keep an eye on him and catch him to tell him to use a Kleenex. He slept in till 8:30 too so I would have only had 15 minutes to get him ready to go.
Deacon went to bed at 4pm and slept till 6 this morning. He did have a few wake ups in the night but I got him back to sleep alright.
Dominic is all stuffed up too so I had to prop him up on a pillow last nigh. I hate doing it but he can't breath otherwise and he slept till 6 this morning too, with a couple of extra feedings at night because he had dry mouth.


My living room and kitchen are a disaster so that's what I get to do today.

I am going to try to get out for a walk today. Maybe Ill walk the loop when Ed gets up because it looks really nice outside today.
Yesterday when we were done curves we walked over to the movie gallery in our t-shirts. It was really warm out.

Well, I better go get started with things.

Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

No comments: