picture

picture

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ya, I know Im crazy!



Hello everybody!

Today was a pritty good day.
Met Char and Shirley at play gym this morning . Dominic was so cranky that I thought that I would not be able to stay but when we got there he seemed to calm down.
Deacon was ready to go about 45 minutes into it so Shirley and the boys that she is babysitting walked with us. On our walk home Dominic crashed of course but I got him in his crib asleep so that was good.

Dominic has been a bear just about the hole day. I know that he has a cold but Im also thinking that its teething because man its been an all day thing.

So do you want to see Juniors new hair cut???? Its pritty wild.
























Its not the best picture of him. Sorry mom and Dad but he's been asking all winter and I promised him this spring we would do it.

He loves it, I don't mind it too much. He should be over it soon and then I will shorten it to about 2 cm.
Ill probebly let him keep it for a couple of weeks and or till Im sick of doing it.

Anyways, after lunch the boys spent the entire afternoon playing outside.
It was soo nice out.

Then we had company for the rest of the evening till Ed had to go to bed.


Image hosting by Photobucket
MANNY

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

You are such a cutie pie Junior!! I love it!!

(I don't love it enough to do it to my boys quite yet though!) I'm not sure they'd even let me do it as they barely like just plain regular spikes!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Art thinks his haircut is super-cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey honey,

Thought I'd check in since we keep missing each other on MSN and I can't seem to find the time to call. (Yes, I know, typical). I'm also feeling a little under the weather, probably from being to busy more than anything.

Anyway, I love your blog. It's great to keep up with what's going on... and I love Junior's hair!

And I promise to call this weekend to chat. Keeping in touch is a two-way street of course!

Alex