Hello!
Well on Friday Junior had decided that he was done with his hair and that he didn't want any more jell in it because his head hurt from it. So we shaved it off.
He lookes really cute.


He loves it, so that's all good.
Today I am taking Deacon to a birthday party and leaving the other two home with Ed. It should be really good and I am so exited about getting out for a while and not having to take them all with me.
Our basement is leaking,(Grrr).
So we have decided that we are moving to another house soon. We found a house where they are willing to do a rent to own. I am sooo exited. its only four houses down from where we live. Its a three bedroom up and a guest room down stairs. Ed will have a shop inside again which is nice.
We will have a play room. With all the toys going down stairs we will be able to put the big boys in the same room and the room should stay decently clean. It has a big back yard and guess what? They have never had any leaking basement. (Lol) Its a pretty rare thing in this town. Lots of houses have been dug up since we moved here.
Well I think that's it for now. Gatta go get my hubby up soon and then get ready to go. Ill see if I have tie to post some more later.
MANNY
1 comment:
Congrats on the new house!! Oh and have fun packing! Those moves that are "4 doors down" are the hardest it seems cause we think we don't have to pack as good!! lol
You will love having a basement again!!
It's great it doesn't leak too! I was talking with the guy next door last summer and he said that our street was the first street to be built in Mackenzie (hence the name "Pioneer Street") so our houses are supposed to be the best in town for no leaky basements. Apparantly because the town was built so quickly so many years ago, they only had the first few houses built inspected and then got the go-ahead to do the rest and the builders "slacked off" when so many of the buildings. That's what we've heard anyway. I was thankful to live on this street after hearing that!
Hope you had a great day!
Dawn
Daw
Post a Comment