picture

picture

Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hello!


My boys played outside again all day today. Junior is not supposed to play with the garden hose but as he thought that I wasn't looking I caught him doing this.



He didn't even come and ask if he could have a drink. I guess he wasn't really playing with it though. I yelled "gotcha", he looked over and grinned at me. then squirted it all over himself by accident.






So anyways yesterday we had a great game of airsoft, I took a bb in the neck, it stung a little, but it was fun anyways. The kids had a blast at grandma's, we went to subway after with the group for supper. The kids were not ready to leave when we came to pick them up. They can never get enough. Im glad though because at least I know that they had fun. Afterwards I went to Chars party and bought a Beef and steak rub. I was told it was awesome so I guess we will see.

Well Eds home so I guess I better go. MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Hey love. Thanks for watching Emmie for me yeterday during my parenting problems. You are so amazing. I was glad to have you to go back and coffee with, it made things a little brighter!! Hugs, Char