picture

picture

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Weigh In!

Image hosting by Photobucket


Hello!

Well since Dawn asked I guess I better tell you,
Since I didn't get weighed and measured last month.

The last two months I lost just about 2 pounds and all together 11 inches.
Since I had a different lady measure me I don't know how accurate it is but Im pretty sure about 9 inches anyways.

I asked why my inches go down so much every month but not my weight and she told me that once my inches start to slow down a bit I should lose actual weight after that. I guess IM just resculpturing my body right now.

So that's about it. Nothing new to say really. Sorry this is so short but Im tired. From what I don't know. Maybe Im coming down with something.Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Whoo-hooo!!

Great job!!

You are looking amazing!

Keep up the great work!

Char said...

no kidding, just gotta get some smaller clothes so we can see the new you!! Love ya