picture

picture

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Painting!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello!

I'd like to say a big THANK YOU! To Char for helping me paint yesterday. You are amazing. I'd also like to THANK my awesome mother in law for being so great and watching my kiddos for me while we have been packing and painting. Its so nice to have family so close by. Not only for these occasions.

So, we have 2 bedrooms finished painting anyways, the trim still needs to go up so I hope that is one of the things that our land lord is doing today. I will post some pictures of the color and the house later on when we are all moved in.

Dominic is crawling on all fours now and getting into everything. I am glad that he's crawling but couldn't he of waited 8 days. Of course not that would of been too convenient. He is too cute though. I am feeling like I have 3 kids now.

Junior is going on a field trip to the fire station today, I hope that he has a lot of fun. Deacon has been very good with all the packing going on. Keeping himself pretty much busy and helping keep an eye on the little booger with me.

Well I guess I should go pack some more. Ill try and keep you posted but no promises.

MANNY

2 comments:

Char said...

hey love. I'm glad to paint with you. you are fun girl!! i am so excited about your new home!! hugs, Char

Jill said...

Hi Manny, I am also enjoying your blog daily. Keep it up.

PS Everyday when I read "Pink is the New Blog" he refers to Britney Spears new male nanny as her MANNY
and I think of you,It cracks me up!