picture

picture

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Moving!



Hello!

Well we have started packing. We got two trailer loads moved today of outside stuff. Only like 15 to go, well actually I don't know how many really it just seems like we have only made a dent with the two that we moved today. Ah well, I know it will go fast once we get moving on it.

Dominic has really started to actually crawl now. He is so cute, Ill try to get him on camera one of these days.

We went to visit our old dog today. He got hit by a car and lost a leg. Since Junior was so attached to him we thought that we better go and see him. He is doing great and running around as wild as ever. So anyways while we were there we also picked up a new family member. I will post pictures of him later, I would now but Im too lazy to go get my camera to go take a picture of him. The boys love him.

Well, I better go to bed now. Deacon just woke up with growing pains. He has been having them a lot lately. Anyone out there that has any suggestions on how to make him more comfterbly on those nights please share. I have just been giving him tylenol and 20 min later he is back asleep but in my bed. I think it might be becoming a bad habit. But soon he will be sharing a room with Junior and Junior is a heavy sleeper so things should go better then and I will be glad when he doesn't wake up Dominic any more.

Night !Night! MANNY

1 comment:

Jill said...

ya hoo on the new house!
Mabye try a tiny bit of gravol with the Tylonel to help him sleep.