
Hello!
I hope that you are all doing well.
itsbeen a couple of full days for me.
Yesterday after Junior got out of school, Ed had a late morning so he had just gotten to bed. I spent the afternoon taking turns between playing with them and cleaning. So we blew some bubbles and it was crazy. There were so many bubbles.

The boys had fun running around, they also had some bubble wars.

Junior with the tennis racket looking thing. It made bubbles awesome, the wind was perfect too.

Junior starting the bubble fight but Deacon holding his own.

Okay I think hes had enough!

The best bubble of the day.
I soo enjoyed watching them run around.
That evening at 8:00 I grabbed a craft to do. I now ask myself what was I thinking to start something that late but I still had them both in bed by 9.
The were sand art and though it was messy it was interesting to see the outcome. For those of you that have never done them before, you just peel off a sticker off of the piece of paper and then cover that area in sand and then tap it off and move onto the next sticker part.
Jrs that he did all by himself.
Deacons, Yes I helped him but I promise the pink beard and hair was his idea.
Well I better go see how tonight's thing has turned out. The boys are in bed and hopefully asleep soon. They both told me they can't wait to taste it tomorrow.
Night too you all. MANNY


No comments:
Post a Comment