
Hello!
Well I was asked by my parents to sent them some pictures of the house. So today I took some. I haven't taken any of the basement because it wouldn't matter because of all the boxes and things.


Here is our backyard. I love it. I love the trees.

The living room.As you can see, we are still unpacking.

This is in the kitchen. We have an actual dining room but it holds our computer. The dining room has carpet and with my kids there was no way that was happening.

My kitchen!

Oh ya and here is our new family member. Franklin the turtle. The boys love him.
Anyways my kids are fighting so I better go. MANNY
4 comments:
Hello!
Congrats on your move! The house is looking great....
And a turtle! I love turtles... anyway, hope things continue to go well and I'll talk to you later.
Alex
Hy
I like your rooms and the kitchen
hope you are happy in it.
Cute turtle dont loose her.
Love you all a lot mom
very nice new home!!
Thanks for coffee the other night there!!
nice vitual tour!! love you. And yes, we had better get to curves today!!! love ya
Post a Comment