
Hello!
Man is it ever nice out there today!
We went fishing a couple of times but no fish yet!
It was a nice time anyways.
Starting to pack, Its going pretty slow but that's because its been so nice that we would rather be out fishing. Also we are still waiting to sign papers and until that happens they can still back out so who knows.
Well Its too nice to be blogging so I think I might head outside and have a coffee on my front porch.
Hope you all have a wonderful day and are enjoying the weather if you have nice weather.
MANNY
2 comments:
Hello! I've finally had a chance to catch up on my reading!
The weather is great down here too, makes working inside tough.... anyway, ttyl.
Alex
i'll be there in a couple minutes to have coffe with you!! love ya
Post a Comment