
Hello!
Well tomorrow we will be going down to Dawson to see my family.
It should be a good weekend. Even though it is supposed to rain and we had planned to go fishing with my folks.
We signed the papers for the house today, and got our new landlord the color swatches that she wanted. We took the boys up town with us and had ice cream and then took them over to see the inside of the house.
I am starting to really get exited now because things are finely falling into place.

This is what I got for mothers day from Junior this year.
They are flowers inside a babyfood jar. Its pretty cute.
Deacon I don't even know if he knows that it was mother's day. Nut I know that he loves me anyways so that's ok.
Did some house cleaning today, I need to do some more and I also have not packed yet. Still doing the laundry that we need for up there. The weather has just been so nice here that I don't want to be inside, so Ive been hanging out with the kids in the back yard mostly.

A picture of my sweet Dominic waking up from a nap all happy, he normally wakes up this way, which always makes things nice.

Here is a picture of Dominic standing. Its taken him a few and doesn't quit know what he thinks of the idea yet. He wasn't crying though so that's a good start.

This picture is of Juniors rock garden. He must take after his Grandma!
Anyways I am off to change over the laundry and then do my dishes. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and that we all have nice warm weather. I also hope that we catch some fish!
MANNY
3 comments:
WOW!! You look so amazing Manny!!! Keep up the great work!!
Great blog post!! Such wonderful pictures!!
Have a fun weekend with your family!!
Cool!! i love the rock garden. Maybe one day I'll be as creative as they are.
Hello!
Hope your weekend turned out to be a good one. We didn't get up to much for once and it was nice to just chill and relax.
That's great that things are finally on the go for the house.... you and the boys must be so excited!
Alex
Post a Comment