Hello!
Well I thought that I would come on and do a short update with you all.
We are finely moved in and have a basement full of stuff to unpack. I have my kitchen unpacked and Char and my momin law came and helped me with setting up the kidses beds and the crib and such.
Char watched my boys for me again today so that Ed and I could go over and clean the old place. It is finely done and now I can putter and unpack more slowly.
The first night the kids slept real well and Dominic slept the entire night. I gave him a bottle at 6:30 am nd he fell asleep again till 9 am.
Other then that, not much. Its been pretty busy packing and unpacking. We are hopping to get some things done tomorrow while Junior is in school and then when Ed gets up he needs to get some things done then Ed mentioned that he was thinking of taking us down to the beach for awhile. Well I better go, I hear the kids are still up talking.
HUGS! MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment