picture

picture

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fun with soap!


Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have unpacked my playroom now. Ed is going to build a lego table out of Juniors old bed, I just couldn't throw it out.

I babysat today and it went really well. I took them outside and took a word search book with me. The hour before lunch went by really fast and the weather was so warm that I couldn't stay inside.

After I was done babysitting, Char came and brought me some dress up cloths. Of course my little man had to wear them outside. He was soo cute.

















Then I went to curves and only did two rounds. This should probably mean that I should go tomorrow. So we will see how the day goes.

After curves we had supper and then let the kids play in the sprinkler for awhile. They were very cute and very noisy of course.

After I got them dressed they played outside with the neighbor kids and then came inside to put on there PJ's and this is what we did as a craft.




Deacons craft.












Juniors craft.










Aren't they cute? They are made out of soap paper and all you have to do is take out the different shapes and wet the backs of them and glue them on. Very clean and it took us about 30 min since I had to help them with every piece.

Dominic has 4 new teeth coming in and a bad diaper rash because of it.
Poor baby. He hasn't been very grouchy until his rash and his teeth don't seem to be hurting too much.

I think that my man is coming down with something because he looks and has been laying on the couch for three days now reading and yelling at the kids. He has done a little but nothing compared to what he normally does in a day.

Well I better go and tell my kids to hush it because they are still talking.

NIGHT!! MANNY

2 comments:

Char said...

some of those colors are really hard to read!! Deacon looks adorable!! What a cute little Buzz Lightyear!! I'm so glad you came walking tonite, it was fun to have you hoofin it with us!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like summer is now in full swing up there... I must say I'm very jealous... it's been raining all day here! We seem to be far behind before the nice summer weather settles in.

Alex