Hello!
Yesterday was a pretty fun day. We went up to the rec centre and met Char and my mom in law for coffee. It was all good. Them Char came over to my house for some more visiting and I think she stayed till two. It was nice.
At 4:30 I headed over to Curves for a well needed work out. There were lots of ladies in there. I worked out hard and finely got my heart beat to where its supposed to be. It was hot in there.
After Curves I was on my way to the dollar store when Char and her mom drove up. So they invited me to join them for supper. It was nice. The food was really good. I will be eating out there more often. Well not more often eating out just when we go out I will be suggesting thet place.
After I got home I made my family pork shops and sidekick. I told Ed that if he set up the sprinkler for the kids that I would cook supper. The kids had so much fun.



Well I better go, Im babysitting Matthew right now and he is in bed and so is Dominic so I better go check on them.
BYE! MANNY
1 comment:
looks like fun, although that's probably because i can't hear deacon screaming!! Teehee. I'm glad you had a good time. It was fun being out for supper with you and mom. Love ya
Post a Comment