My mom came up with my relatives from Germany. My Auntie and Uncle and cousin. It was nice to see them again. I noticed this weekend that I need to work on my German because man was it hard. I should also be teaching my kids some words now. Junior is more then old enough.
Anyways, we took them fishing, Patrick my cousin cought a Rainbow and my mommy cought a monster. I was just about scared to bring it into the boat. It was looking at us out of the water and then turned and opened its mouth. It was awsome. So anyways here is a picture of it.

The thing weighs 17 pounds. Whoo Hoo way to go mom. You better watch it Dad might not let you come visit me anymore.
MANNY
3 comments:
That is too crazy!! I am sooo glad you had fun. By the way, you can practice your German on me anytime, I'll tell you how awesome you are!! Love ya,
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Flat rate income tax Consumer reviews dishwashers cheap dental plans body dysmorphic orchids growing supplies Red orchid Seroquel withdrawal land rover defender single cab pick ups head Street pilot c340 gps car Backpacking filter review water
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Xenical renova acyclovir ortho tri cyclen wetrack.it auto insurance quotes ani wireless radar detectors from ship dog
Post a Comment