picture

picture

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Family day!

Took the family out fishing today even though Deacon was not feeling great. He had the stumach flue yesterday and couldn't keep anything down. Fishing was alot of fun and I cought a pritty nice size Rainbow.
Char and Ryan and the kids were also out including Grandma and Grandpa. We went for a wienie roast at the beach.
We were not going to go out today but soo glad that we did. Anyways here are some pictures.



Grandma and Granpas boat.


Char and Shirley having coffee on the beach.

Boys throwing rocks.


Jr driving the boat.

Ed enjoying his day.


Dominic enjoying being on the boat.
Cutie pie!

Enjoying snuggles with my boys.


Char after bringing in her catch.
Ryan bringing in his catch.
Deacon, sicky boy on grandpas boat.

After we got home, I made supper and we sat down to eat. Dominic brought up everything so we will see how he is feeling tomorrow.

I hope you are all feeling well!

MANNY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and your two boys is soooo good!! You look beautiful!! I love ya, it was a fun day!! Hugs, Char

Jill said...

You guys are so lucky to have each other!

---HockeyDude--- said...

twas a fun day indeed