picture

picture

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought finnely with no husband home that I might be able to get a little bit of a sleep in. With Ed not home there won't be anyone making noise first thing in the morning.
So I let the kids stay up a little later then usually,I even went to bed at 10:30, normally 11:30.
Dominic is normally the one who wakes up first in the morning around 6:00am.
Anyways, guess what. I had a little 6 year old come into my room saying very sweetly" Mommy its time to get up, Im already dressed and Im sooo hungry."
I turned and looked at the clock and can you guess what time it was.
6 am, yuck. I was so mad because Dominic and Deacon slept in till 7am.

Well at least I got my extra hour in! But I now need coffee bad. So thats what Im off to do next.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Isn't that just the way it is!! Being a mommy- always predictable, never enough sleep!! Love ya,