Todays been pritty bussy. Ive been doing megga house work. Im just about all cought up on laundry besides my beds which Im working on now
The boys have been very good today! They cleaned their room and now they are working at cleaning up the back yard so that I can mow it and then put up the sprinkler because it is starting to look pritty dry back there.
I cleanned the car port this afternoon and boy did it need it. At least now the dirt won't be brought inside as much.
Not planning on doing much today besides cleaning some more.
We heard from Ed and his Dad and so far no luck on the hunting end. I have no idea when they are planning on getting back.
MANNY
2 comments:
Good for you!! I'll need you to come over and clean my house since i can't get anything done in between lying down!!lol!! love ya
Hwy sweets, just a note to tell you that I miss you!! And i love you!! Movie tonite, maybe??? Hugs, Char
Post a Comment