Hello!
I hope that you are all having a great day today!
I start babysitting today, so that's pretty exiting. I know it will ware off soon but for now Im exited to have a little girl in my house.
It sounds like we are going to go for an afternoon hunt with the family on Saturday. That should be a lot of fun and Im looking forward to doing a family activity together.
Dominic is really starting to walk now and he is soo cute. Ill try to get him on video one of these days.
Took the kids for a walk yesterday and on our walk we collected some pretty cool leaves. When we got home we made a craft with them. They turned out pretty nice and adds a fall touch to the house.
I noticed this morning that Juniors eyes are bugging him again. Porr kid, I guess Ill have to give him eye drops again. Ill see how he looks after school today and make a desision from there.
Ed is on afternoon shift this week and next. Its been pritty quiet here in the evenings, but Ive been enjoying it. Been watching lots of girlie movies while hes been gone. The things that they don't want to watch you know!
Well coffe companys here so I better go and make some.
MANNY
1 comment:
hey love!! Thanks for the coffee date!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment