Hey Mannie!I stop by and read your blog! It sounds like you are doing well and keeping busy!Andrea
I check it daily, its so nice to know how your sons are growing up.
I'm a "regular" too!!! lolYou're a natural born blogger!!
Hi Manny, I also am a regular visitor. I am the mom of Jadi that Dawn babysits. You have 3 beautiful boys that I'm sure keep you very busy as I have 3 kids as well. Take care
comment
me too- duh!!
Hi honey, It's been awhile, so I have some catching up to do, but I certainly try to check it often to stay up-to-dateCheers!Alex
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey Mannie!
I stop by and read your blog! It sounds like you are doing well and keeping busy!
Andrea
I check it daily, its so nice to know how your sons are growing up.
I'm a "regular" too!!! lol
You're a natural born blogger!!
Hi Manny, I also am a regular visitor. I am the mom of Jadi that Dawn babysits. You have 3 beautiful boys that I'm sure keep you very busy as I have 3 kids as well. Take care
comment
me too- duh!!
Hi honey,
It's been awhile, so I have some catching up to do, but I certainly try to check it often to stay up-to-date
Cheers!
Alex
Post a Comment