picture

picture

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rainy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MMMMM, today it is one of those days where I could cuddle under a blanket with my kids all day.

It is raining, and actually I'm not hating it ,yet. The kids are playing downstairs in the play room, the husband is out hunting and Dominic is playing in his room.

I wish it could stay that way all day, but I know the kids will get bored and fight, Dominic will get tired and cranky, the husband hopefully will come home safe and sound. I hope that he gets to shoot something soon. The poor guy has been out so much, he has to be feeling pretty depressed since it seems like he is the only one that has come home empty handed each time. He has got a couple of grouse though.

My planes for today are to clean my house and take Char out for coffee.
At six we have Eds friends coming over to cut up deer and then it will probably be off to bed.

Well I better go start on that house work, might as well get some done while everyone is content.

Bye, and I hope you all have a mellow and wonderful day.

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Too bad we didn't end up getting that coffee, eh? Ah well, this week!! love ya