
Okay, today, is one of those days that I would like to snuggle with my kids under a cosy blanket all day.
Woke up to a crying and very fussy one year old.
I looked at the clock and it was only 1:00 am!
I thought to myself I wonder whats wrong with him now.
Dominic has had a bad cold for the last couple of days and he has not been himself.
Then yesterday afternoon he woke up from his nape with green crap in his eyes. I thought great, so off to the doctors office we went.
Our Doctors secretary is so awesome! I got in right away even though they were booked up till the 30th.
The doctor just took one look at him as he was walking into the room and said"I don't even need to check you out, you have pink eye,!" Dominic laughed at him.
I went home and Ed went and picked up his drugs before he went hunting. So everything went fine and dandy.
Anyways, back to the 1am wake up:
I went into his room and he was just a bear, gave him a bottle and he didn't even want that.
So I got up with him and spent an hour cuddling him, of course every time I tried to put him back down in his crib he would start crying again.
Just to let everyone know, this is so not like him. He is pretty much the only one that sleeps threw the night at my house.
Anyways after about an hour and a halve, I took him in to go see Ed.
Ed was so good about it.
I thought he would for sure rip my head off!
After awhile of having him Ed brought him into the living room and said that he was going for a smoke.
He turned on the kitchen light, blinding me!
I looked at Dominic and his left eye looks funny. On closer inspection I found out that it was pretty swollen.
So I started thinking back over my night and I remember getting up to give him some cold medicine. I thought that I might of got him in the eye with the syringe. He didn't cry or even fuss so I thought he was fine.
Poor guy!
I feel so bad! I don't know for sure if that's whats bugging him but Ill be keeping a close eye on him today. If it gets worse Ed told me to take him in otherwise not to worry about him. So we'll see!
Anyways, I was up till 3 am with him and we just sat and watched TV. Well Dominic was watching Tree House and I was thinking "What a bad mother I was", I know it can happen to any of us. I just feel so bad for him though, So I wasn't too grumpy at him for keeping me up.
In other news:
I went to Juniors parent teacher meeting. He is doing very well.
If anything he's pushing himself a little too hard. Trying to read the harder stories and doing his math on his own instead of with the class, not always getting the answer right.
She is very happy with him and how well he is doing.
She said that he is getting along with the other kids fine and that she has no worries about him with anything.
He loves to write stories and is getting allot better in keeping his words apart. He kind of gets ahead of himself with so many ideas that he stops paying attention to his spaces. So I'm pretty proud of the kid.
Ed went hunting yesterday and came home empty handed again! Hes going out again tonight. He says this is his last week that he will be hunting because he is getting quit tired of it.
The kids miss him too and so do I so, it will be nice once its over.
Well sounds like my little man is up. So I better go see how he's doing.
Please pray for him!
Hope your day goes better then mine and that your children have good nights.
MANNY
1 comment:
hey love, FINALLY got back on the computer to finish reading this, I'll see ya in a few minutes!! Haha.
Post a Comment