picture

picture

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

????????????????

Hmmmmm!

What to blog?, that is the question today.

Well, Junior got his school picture back yesterday and it turned out very good. Ill try to scan it and post it later.

I gave Deacon and Dominic a buzz cut again and as always they look very cute.
Juniors hair still needs cut but he wants a Mohawk(?spelling).
I told him if he wants that, he needs to wait till Ed can cut it because I couldn't draw a straight line if my life depended on it.

My kids are all finely sleeping through the night now, and its been so nice. Dominic gets up pretty early but that's okay since that gives me enough time to get things organized and have a coffee before the other two get up.

We had a talk with Junior. The two older boys share a room upstairs right now and they are a chore to get to go to sleep so since its okay with Junior, we are going to move him downstairs in the spring. It should be allot of fun doing up his bedroom for him. Then after we get more money saved up I would like to do Deacons room too.
We will be moving the computer downstairs so that at night for the first little while we can be there till he falls asleep, We were also thinking about buying another TV for down there that if we want to watch a DVD, we could do it down there.
I really hope that it works out because they are driving me mad. Ive thought about giving Junior his own room and moving Deacon in with Dominic but at that time Dominic was the only one who would sleep all night so that was not about to happen.

Well I know it wasn't much but at least now your not looking at the same post over and over again.


MANNY

2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

I'm sure he'd do better downstairs than my boys seem to do!! lol

Glad to see you posting so much!!

I love blog updates!!

Char said...

i love redecorating rooms. What a fun thing to look forward to!! love you...