Well we got a large amount of snow last week!
It was too nice not to go play in it.
So after the kids were in bed, Ed and I were bored so we went outside to build the boys a surprise.
Anyways here is a picture of it. We worked on it over a period of a couple of days.


The boys loved it and Im sad to say that they only had a day to play in it because the next day we got a warm spell and a warm wind to go with it.
Now it looks like this:
Man I think Im going to cry.
The picture on top was already when it was falling apart, sadly to say I didn't get any pictures of it all standing straight.
Other then that we didn't do much this weekend.
I babysat today.
The little boy was really good today and had an extra long nap because he was sick.
Well not too much to say really.
MANNY

2 comments:
Looks cool!!!
Glad you are having fun with your man and kidlets!!
VEry cool!!! Wish we could have played in it!!
Post a Comment