Babysitting mostly!
The little girl is pretty full time.
It has given me allot of time to think though.
We are so not ready to foster yet. This child doesn't have any serious issues and yet she is so busy. Its hard when a child comes into your home that doesn't know the rules and hasn't grown up in your home.
I think its even worse then having a baby number 4 because at least that
baby would be raised your way and by the time it hits this age it already kinda knows what is expected and what is wrong.
Don't get thinking the wrong idea though, we are not having another baby. I was just trying to get a point across!
My heart goes out to those who foster.
You guys are amazing! It is not easy! Even though I have all this love to give, my boys need to be older.
I thank all of the foster parents for doing what they are doing.
You don't get paid enough! I know that you don't do it for the money because really Social services does not pay you enough.
Some months the money doesn't even cover the cost of that child.
I am so glad that foster parents do this out of the goodness of their hearts otherwise Social Services would be in big trouble.
I know I will be ready one day. But for now I think Ill just love this extra little girl in my life for as long as I can, and enjoy her.
She looked up at me with her brown eyes today and I just picked her up and hugged her. I just about started crying like a baby. What a scary place to be in.
Being ripped out of her life as she knows it and placed in a strange home with strange people.
Not really knowing what's going on, which is probably a good thing otherwise she might hate this world and she's just at the beginning of her life. I know There was a reason why but does she? I'm not thinking so!Anyways, Next time you see a foster parent, please let them know what a great job they are doing.I don't think it gets said enough!
I hope all is well!
Manny
1 comment:
Cool new blog I like the header and the tune player
Post a Comment