picture

picture

Monday, November 06, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good morning everyone!

Halloween was very busy.
We went over to Chars house and had a very good supper, then we took all the kids out trick or treaten, well we did leave Dominic with Uncle Ryan(Thanks again!)

The kids had a blast and were sooo cute. It was allot of fun watching them.
They got a tone of Candy.

Ed is on days this week so that should be nice.

Eds best friend and his girlfriend just had a little baby girl on Saturday, she is pretty cute. I cannot wait till they are out of the Hospital so that they can come over and I can enjoy the little bundle of joy.
Ya I know I'm just thinking of me!(lol) Its not the fact that she is sooo ready to be out of there and home.

I'm babysitting just about all week this week and next. We are having a pretty rough start. Hopefully it will go better as we carry on.

The kids have built and awesome snow fort outside our front window. Haven't gotten any pictures of them in it but I promise pictures will come real soon.

Well I should go play with the kids.

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Good for you love, i still haven't been out in the snow, but the plan is to do that today. I promised Avery!! Also, I figure I'll be sick of housework by then, so I'll definately want to get out!!