picture

picture

Thursday, December 07, 2006

New addition!

Hello all!


Well since Junior got to move down stairs and hes loving it by the way, Deacon is having more of a problem with it then Junior. We decided to do something special for him.

We took allot of time thinking about it and couldn't come up with anything that didn't cost a bundle and since Ed is off of work we had to do something small.


Anyways, Ed went out to grab a few groceries and came home telling Deacon that he had bought him something. I was thinking Christmas. But Ed said no that it was something for his own room.


Anyways, Id like to present to you the newest addition BLACK or BLUE, it changes day to day!


The bowl is the coolest thing ever, it just hangs from the wall by a screw! Its made Deacon very happy. I hope this one lives longer then the other one. Now the only problem is that its in his room so I will have to remember to feed it.

In other news,

I got woken up half a dozen times last night because of the kids. Deacon wet his bed, which hasn't happened in forever. I asked him if he used the bathroom last night and he had told me yes. Well he didn't.

Dominic got up at 5:30 and talked in his bed till 6:30 until I took pity on him and got up. He wasn't crying or anything. Junior woke up from a nightmare and called for me so I ran downstairs, after a fast cuddle he went back to sleep. The other times that Deacon woke me up I have no idea what he wanted but I made him go back to his bed and I layed with him once and fell asleep as well. I was lucky that I didn't sleep with him when he wet the bed.

The baby girl I babysit is very busy today, but I'm sure I will live through it. I think its just that I'm tired!

Anyways, I should go, got lots too do.

MANNY

2 comments:

Char said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fish bowl. I think it's a must-have. Super cool!!! I'm glad you didn't get peed on too!! Haha!! Love ya, Char

Char said...

The bells look just fine, pretty cute!! love ya!!!