
Spent last night baking for our bake exchange, I think I was finely done at 11:30.
It went good, now I'm just hopping that they will taste fine. I get a little nervous.
I'm babysitting today, found out on Friday that the lady that I baby sit for got offered a full time position and since I'm not a full time babysitter and don't want to be, the little girl will be going to a new daycare opening up in town.
I was sad at first but got over it and am looking forward to just having the boys more often.
I have her for 6 more days this month and then I will be done.
So far the morning hasn't started out well as Dominic and the little girl have been fighting over toys already. Ended up putting both of them in the corner, so hopefully this will end.
I really need to get some more coffee into me this morning these kids seem to have lots of energy today.
Junior has show and tell today, I'm hopping that we can bring in his frogs. He has been asking to bring them every month so far so I think its time.
I think that Ed might be slowly getting depressed because he just doesn't want to do anything lately, and anything that he wants to do he can't because of his hand.
We went Christmas tree hunting yesterday and came home empty handed. While we were out we did get to pull someone out of the ditch though, the boys thought it was great!!
Well I better go!
Have a good day!!
MANNY
2 comments:
I hope you find a tree soon, get some christmas spirit!!
Hello Honey! I just got back from vacation and got all caught up... so much has happened! Happy Birthday and a Big Congrats on your driver's liscence! Your boys sound like they are doing awesome.Hopefully Ed's recovery is going well.
So my sister and I are leaving Vancouver on the 22nd of December and coming back on the 29th. I haven't figured out the details of what time we'll be in MacKenzie, but I'll keep you posted.
Alex
Post a Comment