picture

picture

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New years!

First of all Id like to wish my sister Liz a Happy 29th Birthday!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love you lots and lots. I hope you have an awsome B-day.

Also Id like to wish everyone a
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our planes for the day is to take the kids sledding and then let them ride the new quad that My family bought the boys this year.

Tonight though we really don't have too much planned. Some friends should be comming over for awhile just to visit as they make their round around our neighborhood.
I think we will let the kids stay up later tonight and play some games with them.

Pretty mellow really.

I hope you all have a safe evening and that you have an awsome New Year in 2007.



MANNY

No comments: