picture

picture

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tired!

Good, just about evening!

I am so tired, Dominic was up what seemed like forever last night.

Ed had some stuff to do so I couldn't even sleep in.
But the days gone okay. The kids have been behaving fairly well.

I got lots done today, cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom from top to bottom and dejunking.
It feels really good to get it done.

We went to my parents for Christmas and it was allot of fun. The kids got soo spoiled, plus us too.
And supper was amazing.
The nights were a little rough with the kids but all in all an awesome weekend.
I had lots of time to spend with my brother and it was so nice. We normally don't talk a hole lot but this weekend was such a good visit with him.

After we got home and had a day to recover we went over to Eds moms house for some more Christmas fun. We all got spoiled again and the Christmas supper was amazing again.

Now its diet time to get all this extra weight off that Ive gained back since I stopped going to curves. Oh well.

Anyways, how was your holiday?



MANNY

No comments: