picture

picture

Monday, December 18, 2006

Yeah, I know!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry that's its taken me so long to blog but with the husband getting bord from being off of work I haven't been getting my computer time.


Haven't been doing much here. We took the kids to the kids Christmas party hosted by Eds work and they got to see Santa.


When we were driving home from the party I was telling Ed that maybe we should go Christmas tree hunting.



Anyways, pulled into our driveway and in front of our house was a tree. The kids were very happy and we went and got everything ready and got it put up.
THANKS GRANDPA AND GRANDMA!

As you can see the kids decorated most of it by themselves but it was so fun to watch them.


I guess I will slowly be moving things around, hopefully they won't notice!


This tree is funny because it is just about completely branch less on the one side close to the wall. At least this way it doesn't stick out too far into the living room.



In other news. We got to go to go into the big city with out our kids. THANKS AUNTIE CHAR AND GRANDMA!


I posted a picture, so if you don't want to see it don't scroll down. Its not bloody or anything like that though.















I felt so sorry for Ed when they took the stitches out because the guy doing it was so rough. I asked Ed if he wanted a T3 hopping that the guy would get the hint, but he didn't.


Well I only have to babysit for 3 more days and then I'm done with this little girl. I was thinking maybe after a little break I might look for a different child, a little older hopefully.

Anyways I should go hang out with my men.

MANNY

No comments: