
I'm addicted!
I still don't think that Ive caught up on my sleep, I'm still sooo tired.
I blame the angle!
Deacon got a nativity angle that is about the size of him, delivered to him from Grandma and Grandpa, they brought Junior a small tree so they thought that they needed to be fare. Well anyways it has a light in it and Deacon wanted to use it as a night light. Normally he doesn't have a night light. Anyways I think its been too bright and that's why hes been up so much at night.
So tonight I will try without and see what happens.
I'm babysitting today and things are going good.
Report cards should be coming home today, I wonder how Junior is doing. I'm not at all worried that he's behind but I wonder how he is getting along with the other kids.
Ed dropped the frogs off with Junior at school yesterday and I guess it was a huge hit. Junior came home all exited telling me how everyone acted like frogs for the rest of the day.
After school the boys went outside and stayed there till a little after dark. They were playing hockey with the big boys from next door. Deacon got hit in the face with Juniors hockey stick.
Hes still got a little red mark on his cheek this morning.
Tonight is the bake exchange, and I'm soo exited to get out of the house for a little while this evening and get together with some wonderful ladies and sit around and visit.
(Thanks Char for hosting this.)
Well I better go, the kids are getting rowdy.
MANNY
1 comment:
K...those bells that say Manny's Blog are too cool!!
Your blog is looking beautiful my dear!! Great job!
Dawn
Post a Comment