picture

picture

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Are you getting sick of pictures yet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, still nothing new going on here.


I haven't been feeling that great latly so Im really hopping that I don't come down with anything.


Thought that I would come post some more pictures of the boys today.


Junior working hard!


Boys being cute!




Juniors starting his fort.

Deacon eating snow(YUM)

Dominic being Dominic!




future airsoft player!


Well hope your days been a blast!

MANNY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still luv you lots. and what are you doing giving that boy a gun !!
BAD MOMMY !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice try but you gave that boy a gun, and the M4 a couple of days ago.
He sure loves it though.
I love you lots too.

I can't wait till the boys are old enough to play with us. Well I can wait but it gives me something to look forward to when they are older.

Char said...

Too cute!!