picture

picture

Thursday, January 11, 2007

hmmmmm!

Just a quiet day here today.

I had Eds mom over for coffee this morning till around 11.
It was really good and it got my butt in gear to give my house a fast tidy.

Since coffee, I have done a couple of loads of laundry and have been visiting on the phone with a couple of friends of mine.

Deacon was pretty quiet today to, mostly playing in the play room or on the computer.

Dominic was so hilarious when Shirley was here this morning. It was too funny. Can't explane it though.

Im waiting for Ed to come home from the city. He got the pin pulled out of his thumb today.

He phoned me and told me that it didn't hurt too much until the doctor started moving his thumb to make sure that everything healed properly.

So that means that Ed should be back to work on Monday.

I will miss him here during the day but it will also be good to get back to a routine with the boys .Ive enjoyed having him here. Its just so hard to get house work done while they are around.
Its not like he was keeping me from it, I don't know, its just different.

The snow fort that Junior was building got destroyed yesterday. The snow blower guy tried to miss it, well he looked like he was trying to miss it anyways. It was quite sad when Junior came home and saw it though.
He got over it pretty quick, has now started a new one away from the road.

Well better go and figure out what I'm cooking for supper.


MANNY

No comments: