picture

picture

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fast post!

Hi all!

I figured that since I had a minute would come blog.

I cleaned my bathroom today and bleached from top to bottom. It looks so nice and feels so good to get it done.
When Junior came home from school today and walked into the bathroom he asked me what that bleach smell was. I told him that was exactly what it was and not to miss the toilet.

Shirley came by for coffee today and we played scrabble. Wasn't a very good game since all she could get was vowels and I got none.
It made time pass nicely though.

Might be babysitting tomorrow, don't know for sure yet though because Deacon has been complaining that his belly hurts.

Junior came home from school today and we have been sitting down right after to do his homework. Its so nice to get it out of the way and not to have to think about it all evening. I noticed that he liked doing it right after too because today was the first day that he didn't complain and after we were done he said"Yay, now I get the rest of the night off!"

I buzzed Deacons hair yesterday and he looks soo cute. I love him with short hair. I love him with long hair too but you know what I mean.

Eds settling back to work nicely I think. He complains a bit but I'm sure that will pass too.

Deacon is starting to use his words much better and its so nice. He doesn't scream every time Junior ticks him off now and its a little easier to figure out what is going on now. I think his speech has improved a bit which makes things better too.

Well I better go.

Ill try to get some pictures of the boys soon.

MANNY

No comments: