Hello everyone!
Thought that since I have a few minutes that I would come blog.
Dominic still has a nasty cold and his nose is running like a tap.
We took him in to the drug store and got him some night time and day time Tylenol!
Last night I slept for the first time for 6 hours only getting up to go pee. It was SO nice.
I only need a few more nights like this and I should be fine.
I have spent the day doing laundry after laundry. I even got it put away!
Eds going in to the dentist tomorrow for three root canals they are thinking, so please pray for him that he isn't in too much pain when he gets home.
The boys have been okay today, not great, they are having lots and lots of meltdowns over nothing.
Well gotta go change over some more laundry.
Hope your having a good day!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment