Hey guys
We are trying to purchase our first house.
This will be interesting because we have no idea what we are doing.
Its a good thing that we have so many people in our lives that we can get info from.
So other then that we haven't been doing too much.
The kids are starting to sleep through the night again.
Deacon woke up last night for about ten minutes because of growing pains.
Dominic is starting to want to say more words, its too funny sometimes when he attempts a word and I get to figure out what he wants, most of the time I'm pretty safe cause its normally food or a drink.
Ahhhh, I just figured out that I need to buy more paper.
Our boys have been really hard on paper lately, they colour most of the day.
But its not like they are wasting much. They have come out with some very creative artwork.
I get to do more never ending laundry today, whoo hoo how exiting;)
Well gonna go have a coffee now.
I hope you have a wonderful day!!
MANNY
2 comments:
I love listening to Nick practice his new word too, it's soooooo cute!! Hang in there today, honey. I love you.
Hi! We've been missing each other on MSN lately and I wanted you to know how excited I am that things are moving along with the house. You both must be so excited!
TTYL
alex
Post a Comment