picture

picture

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Well at least he listened!

Ha Ha

Oh man

I got cought!

Avery and Junior are playing hide and seek,
Junior was seeking and had just got out of time out for lying,
Junior herd Avery go into the closet to hide and I saw him run for the closet doors, so I stopped him and asked him to go look somewhere else first. So he did but Avery cought on I think cause when she was found she asked him if he had known earlier where she had hid,

Junior says " Yes I knew where you were but I wanted to make the game more funner by not finding you right away.

Well at least he didn't say mom said!

hope you have a good day,

Manny

1 comment:

Char said...

haha, well, I DO have a pretty smart girl!! And you DO have a pretty sweet boy!! Love you!!